Due to the pandemic, we'd like to limit paper forms. Red text are links
Remember to create an account with us and add our information, (478)304-4219 & [email protected], to your contact lists to ensure receipt of your child's gallery and other notices.
Picture Day (what we do)
- We photograph any student that has pre-ordered or provided an order form with payment.
- Students photographed on our preschool sets may have full length and closeup images.
- Students photographed on a green screen or traditional backdrops will have closeup images.
- To remain on schedule and avoid distractions, parents are not allowed in the camera room/picture area.
- After receiving the email or text with a link to your child's gallery, select an image and then Shop to view all items available for purchase.
- When using a mobile device, click the gray circle just right of the item's title to view a detailed description.
- View the video below for help selecting backdrops when applicable.
- When necessary, a makeup day will be scheduled on a date determined by the school & the photographer.
- Makeup day is for absentees or students missed due to mistakes by the school or photographer. Because sometimes children are fearful, crying or have unique expressions; exceptions may be made but shall be determined by the photographer only.
To minimize mistakes, order forms should be legible, fully complete with payment included and turned in to the school on picture day morning.
If you still have questions, contact us or drop a comment here. Thanks!